December 3, 2010

Humblebeads Spring Collection


I put together these two photo sets for a client and thought I'd share them here too.  It's Humblebeads for Spring.  Ah, so sweet.  You can find all of these in my Etsy shop.  I've brought back my Purple Martin bird, there in the corner and a new color of branch beads in periwinkle blue. Tomorrow I will add the new tiny eggs to my shop.

Tonight was the first night of Hecho a Mano.  The crowd was steady and busy shopping, two good traits for a holiday market.  I will try again tomorrow to take photos of my area.  It's not a booth, but a shelf.  A really, really long shelf at eye level.  Pretty cool and something different.  They try to use pedestals and walls as much as possible to make the show look more 'arty'.  I would prefer a booth and a table, but I'm trying to roll with it.  Sometimes when things don't work out like you want them too, you just have to smile and pretend it's awesome.  I enjoyed talking to folks who were excited about my jewelry and even sold a few favorites tonight. And visiting with the artists is always fun.  Tomorrow will be a long day of selling, but I'm ready!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking great, and since its summertime here (well, Mother Nature missed the memo, but...) the colours are perfect ahead of the spring schedule. :)

Emerald Window said...

I LOVE the bird nest pendants. Do you ever make them as cabs? I'd love to bead around one of them.
Cenya

TesoriTrovati said...

SQUEEEE! Tiny bird eggs are my FAVE! And those toadstools. I totally need to get my Alice on! But SPRING? I am barely into thinking about Christmas... I will never make it in this world of being ahead of any curve.

Good luck with the show! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Heather Powers said...

Hi Cenya - all of those type of pendants start out without holes. If you'd like a cab made, just shoot me an email on Etsy for a reserved listing.

I'm always out of the current season when it comes to work Erin. Trust me, I don't have my head wrapped around Christmas yet either.

Cindy said...

Spring! One of my favorite times of the year. It's great to get a peek in to your next line when it is so cold out. Love what I see here!