February 11, 2011

Create Super Easy Photo Collages

It took me a few days of playing at the Picnik website before I noticed this goodie in my picnic basket!

The collage tab is on the home page. (Don't ask me how I didn't notice it for days!)

The good folks at Picnik have a great tutorial to walk you through the steps. You can see on the bottom of the screen are your photos, you can easily add more.  To create the collage it is as simple as picking your template and dragging the photos to add them to the boxes.

After you create you collage, you'll notice some adjustments you can make - one of them being my beloved round corners.  You can also change the background color here too.

Okay, now just so we are clear - I'm not responsible for time wasted playing with this new toy!

Use this feature for easy tutorials like the one I did on the Art Bead Scene.  Jazz up your blog posts or newsletters.  The collages can even be used in your printed material.  Save them on the high quality setting.

14 comments:

Betsy Leonard Kaage said...

Love it Heather! Looks like fun!

Beth Hikes said...

Great fun! Thank you for discovering and sharing this.

Spirited Earth said...

these look great..thanks for sharing this info..i'm going to check this out.

Georgene Lockwood said...

This is so funny! Just yesterday I figured out how to do my first photo collage with Picasa and used it in my blog post this morning, but it looks like Picnik has more choices. I'll have to try doing it in Picnik next time. Thanks so much for sharing this!!!

Blauwe Lotus said...

Thnx for the link!!!

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Heather! You have just created a monster! Shame on you...you now have me addicted to Picnik, lol.
I had never visited the site before today. Thank for sharing!

Pretty Things said...

I've completely neglected PhotoShop since discovering Picnik!

My Life Under the Bus said...

I had the Picnik monkey on my back awhile ago . it's like visual oxycontin!!! Once you start you can't stop.

Third Eye Gypsy said...

Great tutorial! How easy and fun! Thanks so much for sharing :D

Tinkered Art said...

LOL - you're not the only one that didn't see this on Picnik's page - I totally missed it - will definitely be checking it out. thanks

Jenni said...

I'm definitely trying this, thanks for sharing

heather said...

Now you sold me- I had to go over to picnik and sign up. So easy to make collages!! Thanks Heather.

Jen Judd said...

I've lost days and days on Picnik. It's a fave...and the options for collages are awesome!!!! You're the best for sharing more details!

Anonymous said...

Time may be wasted but this is truly one of the best tools I have ever seen on the 'net. Thank you for sharing! Already using it and loving every second!